HBL Asset Management offers a positive and dynamic environment for its employees and an opportunity to make a difference. If you are outstanding in your field – or show great potential – we welcome the opportunity to meet you.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage women to apply.
Position Title: Fund Manager SMA
Department: Fund Management
No. of Vacancies: 1 position
Location: Karachi – Head Office
- Comprehensive understanding of local financial markets (equity and fixed income) and Macroeconomic fundamentals
- Understanding of regulatory framework, Provident Fund rules and operational workings of Separately Managed Accounts (both discretionary as well as non-discretionary)
- Technical know-how of financial statements, financial products and key concepts of portfolio management and valuation techniques
- Ability to manage both equity and fixed income portfolios
- Liaison with research and trading desks for effective execution
- Responding to client queries on portfolio strategy
- Act as secretary of SMA Investment committee and ensure compliance of its minutes
- Write different reports including fund manager report
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing as well as potential clients.
Required Competencies to successfully perform:
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Effective written communication skills which will assist in preparing reports, proposals, etc
- Ability to work under pressure and take effective decisions
- Must be well read about developments in financial markets and products
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Graduate from any reputed/ HEC recognized University / International University, CFA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply:
- If you meet the criteria for the advertised position please apply in confidence latest by Friday i.e. April 20th, 2018 by dropping us an email at email@example.com and mention the position applied for in your email’s subject line.