HBL Equity Fund
HBL Equity Fund (Formerly PICIC Stock Fund) is an open-end Fund managed by HBL Asset Management Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
The objective of the Fund is to achieve long term capital growth by investing in equity securities offering capital gains and dividends.
Features and Benefits of HBL Equity Fund
- Ideal for investors who wish to invest for long term capital growth.
- Holding Period: No fixed term; can be redeemed at any time
- Minimum Investment Rs. 10,000
- Subsequent investment Rs. 1,000
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by Salaried and self-employed individuals as per current tax laws.
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) will be deducted as per current tax law
- Front End Load: 2%
- Risk Level: High