HBL Investment Fund
HBL Investment Fund is an open end equity fund managed by HBL Asset Management Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
The objective of HBL Investment Fund is to maximize the wealth of the unit holders by investing primarily in listed equities in the best available opportunities, while considering acceptable risk parameters and applicable rules and regulations.
Benefits of Investing in HBL Investment Fund (Class C)
- Ideal for investors who wish to invest for long term capital growth.
- Minimum Investment: Rs. 1,000/=
- Subsequent investment: Rs. 1,000/=
- Holding Period: No fixed term; can be redeemed at any time.
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by individuals as per current tax laws.
- CGT: Capital Gains Tax will be deducted as per current tax laws.
- Encashment: 2-3 Days. However constitutive documents of the fund allow up to six working days.
- Front end Load: Up to 2.00%
- Risk Level: High