HBL Money Market Fund
HBL Money Market Fund is an open end money market fund managed by HBL Asset Management Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
To seek high liquidity and competitive return for investors by investing in low risk securities of shorter duration and maturity.
Features and Benefits of HBL Money Market Fund
- Ideal for investors with short-term horizon, who wish to keep their savings liquid like bank deposits.
- Holding Period: No fixed term; can be redeemed at any time
- Minimum Investment Rs. 5,000
- Subsequent investment Rs. 1,000
- Regular Income Options: Short term needs are catered to by monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Bank Financing: Units can be used as a collateral against financing
- Encashment: 2-3 Days. However constitutive documents of the fund allow up to six working days.
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by Salaried and self-employed individuals as per current tax laws.
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) will be deducted as per current tax law
- Front End Load: Nil
- Risk Level: Low