HBL Islamic Financial Planning Fund
HBL Islamic Financial Planning Fund is structured to address your shariah compliant investment needs. The fund is designed to help you achieve your financial goals as per your risk appetite.
HBL Islamic Financial Planning Fund (HBL-IFPF) invests in a mixture of shariah compliant income / money market and equity schemes. The fund offers investment plans with varying degrees of exposure to equities to help investors achieve their targeted returns as per their risk appetite.
HBL-IFPF is an open-end shariah compliant fund of funds that aims to generate returns on investment as per the respective allocation plan by investing in shariah compliant mutual funds in line with the risk tolerance of the investor.
HBL-IFPF offers the following investments plans:
|Investment Plans||Equity Scheme(s)||Income / Money Market Scheme(s)||Cash / Cash Equivalent|
*Duration of this plan is 24 months and is available till 16th June, 2017.
Features & Benefits:
- Based on fund of funds structure
- Active management of your investment in equities and income funds to deliver optimum returns
- Under shariah guidance of Mufti Irshad Ahmed Aijaz
- Up to 95% stock market participation under active and strategic investment plan
- Minimum Investment Rs. 10,000
- Encashment in 2 working days
- Eligible for tax credit under section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance