HBL Islamic Capital Preservation Plan
HBL AML’s Islamic Capital Preservation Plan (ICPP) offers potentially competitive riba-free returns via active allocations in shariah compliant equity and money market funds. Along with safeguarding your principles, Islamic Capital Preservation Plan also protects your principal investment.
HBL- ICPP will provide medium to long term investors a means to earn potentially competitive returns while aiming to preserve their principal investment. This allocation plan will utilize the dynamic asset allocation strategy of Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance (CPPI) and allocate funds to Shariah Compliant Money Market, Equity Mutual Funds and Shariah Compliant Bank Deposits.
HBL- ICPP* will invest in the following Asset Classes:
|Shariah Compliant Equity Scheme(s)||0% – 50%|
|Shariah Compliant Money Market Scheme(s)||0% – 100%|
|Shariah compliant deposits in Islamic Banks / Islamic Windows of Banks||0% – 100%|
*Duration of this plan is 24 months and is available from 19th July 2018 till 30th August, 2018.
Features & Benefits:
- Based on fund of funds structure under HBL Islamic Financial Planning Fund
- Active management of your investment in equities, money market schemes and shariah compliant bank deposits to deliver optimum returns
- Ideal for investors with low risk appetite.
- Exposure to equities with capital protection (capital protection only applies to unit holders who hold their investments till maturity date).
- Under shariah guidance of Mufti Irshad Ahmed Aijaz, Chairman, Shariah Council – Al Hilal Shariah Advisors.
- Minimum Investment Rs. 10,000/-
- Maximum 50% exposure to equities.
- Eligible for tax credit under Section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance.
- Contingent load applicable in case of premature encashment.