HBL Government Securities Fund
HBL Government Securities Fund is an open end Fund managed by HBL Asset Management Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
The investment objective of the Fund is to provide consistent returns to its investors through active investments in a blend of short, medium and long term securities issued and / or guaranteed by Government of Pakistan. The Fund will aim to provide superior risk adjusted returns through active duration and liquidity management tools.
Features and Benefits of HBL Government Securities Fund
- Ideal for investors with medium term horizon, seeking returns better than bank deposits.
- Holding Period: No fixed term; can be redeemed at any time
- Minimum Investment Rs. 1,000
- Subsequent investment Rs. 1,000
- Regular Income Options: Short term needs are catered to by monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Bank Financing: Units can be used as a collateral against financing
- Encashment: 2-3 Days. However constitutive documents of the fund allow up to six working days.
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by Salaried and self-employed individuals as per current tax laws.
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) will be deducted as per current tax law
- Front End Load: 2%
- Risk Level: Low-Medium