HBL Income Fund
HBL Income Fund is an open end fixed income fund managed by HBL Asset Management Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
To provide stable stream of income with a moderate level of risk by investing in fixed income securities.
Features and Benefits of HBL Income Fund
- Ideal for investors seeking a steady income through investing in diversified pool of fixed income instruments.
- Minimum investment 1,000
- Subsequent investment Rs. 500
- Regular Income Options: Short term needs are catered to by monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Bank Financing: Units can be used as a collateral against financing
- Encashment: 2-3 Days. However constitutive documents of the fund allow up to six working days.
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by Salaried and self-employed individuals as per current tax laws.
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) will be deducted as per current tax law
- Front end load is 1.5%
- Risk Level: Low-Medium