HBL Islamic Asset Allocation Fund
HBL Islamic Asset Allocation Fund is an open end Shariah Compliant Fund, Shari’ah Compliant Asset Allocation Scheme, managed by HBL Asset Management Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
HBL Islamic Asset Allocation Fund aims to provide superior returns through investments in Shari’ah Complaint Equity Securities and Shari’ah Compliant Income / Money Market Instruments.
Features and benefits of HBL Islamic Asset Allocation Fund:
- Ideal for investors who are risk averse yet want to avail the capital growth in stock market through shariah compliant equity investments.
- Up to 30% investment in Stock Market
- Minimum 70% investment in sovereign debt and money market instruments
- Holding Period: No fixed term; can be redeemed at any time
- Minimum Investment Rs. 1,000/-
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by Salaried and self-employed individuals as per current tax laws.
- CGT: Capital Gains Tax will be deducted as per current tax laws.
- Encashment: 2-3 Days. However constitutive documents of the fund allow up to six working days.
- Front end Load: 2%
- Risk Level: Medium – High