HBL Cash Fund
HBL Cash Fund is an open end Fund managed by HBL Asset Management Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of HBL.
The investment objective of the Fund is to provide competitive returns to its investors through active investments in low-risk portfolio of short duration, while maintaining high liquidity. The Fund will aim to maximize returns through efficient utilization of investment and liquidity management tools.
Features and Benefits of HBL Cash Fund
- Is Ideal for investors with short-term horizon. Who wish to keep their savings liquid like bank deposits.
- Holding Period: No fixed term; can be redeemed at any time
- Minimum Investment Rs. 1,000
- Subsequent investment Rs. 1,000
- Regular Income Options: Short term needs are catered to by monthly, quarterly or annual payments
- Bank Financing: Units can be used as a collateral against financing
- Encashment: 2-3 Days. However constitutive documents of the fund allow up to six working days.
- Tax Credit: Can be availed by Salaried and self-employed individuals as per current tax laws.
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) will be deducted as per current tax law
- Front End Load: 1%
- Risk Level: Low